Luxury Holiday Cottages in Yorkshire
Yorkshire, the historic county in Northern England is widely considered to be among the greenest county in England, due to the vast stretches of unspoiled countryside in the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors.
In addition Yorkshire also offers a stunning coastline which encompasses some of the UK’s most rugged and charming countryside, from tiny fishing villages clinging to rocky cliffs to glorious stretches of white sand and family-friendly seaside resorts, with everything from windswept abbeys to the county’s best fish and chips. Nothing if not diverse, expect awesome beaches, chilly feet if you brave the sea and a chance to lose yourself in this naturally beautiful destination.
In such a beautiful location you can expect to stay in a stunning Yorkshire luxury holiday cottage.
On your Yorkshire holiday you'll be spoilt for choice on what to do, to give you some ideas we've listed the top things to do in Yorkshire taken from Trip Advisor:
- National Railway Museum - For a fantastic day out for the whole family in York, visit the award winning National Railway Museum. Get up close to over 300 years of fascinating history in York's only National Museum.
- National Coal Mining Museum - The National Coal Mining Museum for England is a unique place where the history of mining over several centuries is preserved both above and below ground. Meet a miner and descend 140m underground on a unique mine tour.
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden - For centuries people have been drawn to this inspiring place. From humble beginnings the magnificent abbey was established by devout monks seeking a simpler existence. The atmospheric ruins that remain are a window into a way of life which shaped the medieval world.
- York Castle Museum - Famous for its collections of costume, textiles, military and social history, York Castle Museum brings history back to life. Wander through the Victorian streets, venture into the prison cell of notorious highwayman Dick Turpin and discover what life was like on the front line in the First World War. There's something for everyone at York Castle Museum.
- The Shambles - Shambles (or The Shambles as it is often referred to) is a street in the city centre of York with a long and interesting past. Dating Back to Medieval times it was once the street of the Butcher Shops. Today the Shambles is Europe's most visited street, attracting tourist, shoppers and business clients.
Our Yorkshire luxury holiday cottages offer gorgeous holiday homes to suit all tastes and budgets - you'll be sure to find something ideal for you.
You can search all our luxury holiday cottages in Yorkshire now.