Child Friendly Holidays
Going on holiday with children, particularly small children can be very stressful.
Here we'll explain why choosing a UK holiday cottage is the best way to minimise stress and ensure your much deserved holiday goes smoothly.
- Driving to a holiday cottage is a lot easier than flying especially with very small children. All the waiting around at the airport, potential delays and limited suitcase space contribute to very stressed children and parents.
- Many holiday cottages, particular our Tots Travel Bag ones have everything you need already there at the holiday cottage, meaning you can pack much less in your car.
- Unlike a hotel room or holiday apartment, a holiday cottage gives you much more space, there's nothing worse than having to all share a room, watching TV in your room at 7pm quietly so you don't wake the children (we've all been there). The beauty of a holiday cottage is you can book as many rooms as you need, put the children to bed and have the space you need to relax yourself.
- Outside space - you can pick a holiday cottage with as much or as little outside space as you need. Our Farm Experience holiday cottages will be a huge hit with children of all ages.
- The UK has some absolutely stunning beaches, which makes for a great day out for children. We have a large selection of Ocean Lookout holiday cottages which are all located near the sea.
- If it's a swimming pool you're after we have a large selection of luxury holiday cottages with swimming pools and hot tubs.
So, if it's a relaxing stress free holiday you're after, choose a luxury UK holiday cottage.
Search Child Friendly Holiday Cottages or Tots Travel Bag Holiday Cottages.