Ashcoast House has won a Unique Holiday Cottages Dog Friendly Award for the unique service they offer to guests with dogs. Here you'll find all the usual dog necessities to ensure a home from home experience. There's a full enclosed garden and an abundance of walks straight from the house. Uniquely, at Ashcoast House, the owners will also look after your dogs during the day or evening allowing you to enjoy the area and even go out for an evening meal.
Ashcoast House in Nantlle Valley, is the perfect centre for your Snowdonia adventure
Close to the mountains of Snowdonia, beaches of the Llyn Peninsula and coastline of Anglesey
Ashcoast House Holiday Cottage in Snowdonia, Near Caernarfon.
3 bedroom self-catering cottage. Sleeps 5. Off-road parking for 2 cars. Dog friendly enclosed garden.
Ashcoast House is within walking distance of Dorothea lakes - Five very deep former slate quarry pits that have been filled up with water from underground springs. A well defined and easily accessible footpath, straight from the house, takes you around and between the lakes to the village of Nantlle. Perfect for walking dogs or just stretching your legs and enjoying the views.
Short Break Offers:
Sun 29 Sep 19: -- 5 Nights: £350 for 2 guests -- £415 for 4 guests
Two Weeks: 10% off the price of the second week
- Self-Catering holiday cottage in Snowdonia -- Visit Wales 4 Star rated
- Modern house in rural village location
- 3 Bedrooms: King, twin, single (sleeps 5)
- Front and enclosed rear gardens
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Gas + electricity included in the price
- Bed linen + towels provided
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven
- Widescreen TV (3), DVD (2), CD
- WiFi: Fast and Unlimited
- Bathroom (bath + Hi-Low shower)
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 2 dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- No smoking / vaping on the premises