Holidays with Friends or Family - Large Holiday Homes
Are you looking to go away with a group of friends or perhaps with your extended family?
Here we've got top tips and pointers to make sure it's a holiday to remember, for all the right reasons.
Holidays with Friends or Family
- Before you book a holiday cottage anywhere, have a think first about what you're all looking for from a location, is it for some relaxation in the countryside, a beach holiday or a cultured city break?
- Have a discussion about your budget, what's affordable for one person might not be for the rest of the group.
- How many bedrooms do you need in your holiday cottage, will people be expected to share and are they happy with this.
- Is anyone taking their dog, if so you'll need to look at dog friendly holiday cottages.
- Are any children going, consider their ages and look out for child friendly holiday cottages and our tots travel bag, which provides essential items for small children.
- Do you need to consider disabled access for anyone in your group?
- Think about the extras which will make the holiday extra special, such as a hot tub, swimming pool or a log burner. Some of our group getaway holiday cottages also have facilities such as a games room or tennis courts which is sure to add some fun to the holiday.
- Have a good luck at the facilities included to ensure it's adequate for all your party.
- Consider getting a supermarket food delivery with essential items delivered straight to the holiday cottage - this will save space in the car.
Once you've got all your requirements sorted, search our holiday cottages for groups or use advanced search to include any other requirements in the special facilities box.