Old School House

Brushford, Dulverton, Somerset, Countryside

As the name suggests, the Old School House was used as the Brushford village school until a new schoolroom was built in 1895 then the Old School House became the Headmaster’s home and now makes the ideal Somerset Self Catering Cottage. Adjacent to the property is the village church which dates back to the 13th century.

Old School House has been renovated and redecorated to a very high standard, retaining many original features including a small bread oven in the current dining room fireplace. A surprisingly spacious cottage, Old School House has a light and airy feel, and enjoys pretty views to the surrounding countryside.